Everything around us is in constant change. Photography is our means of capturing the here and now....

I’ve always been drawn to creative things…

Growing up, I attended art camps, worked on the homecoming float and painted murals. In college, I landed on an art/ business major. Then I started my career in graphic design which led me to photography. Now I'm also into collage-making where I can incorporate graphic elements, photography and fine art.
My love for photography grew out of a love for exploring creation. Then in 2005, I became a mom and my world-view changed. Prior to this, I viewed photography as a creative outlet. I loved venturing about or stopping on the way to shoot. Photography allowed me to slow down and engage the world around me and really notice God's amazing creation. It taught me that my world is always changing: that a spider web might not be there tomorrow or the sun may not hit the trees in the same way for several days; that irises last about a week; leaves fall and snow drifts; love changes; homes decay; and trees grow; that today will not look like tomorrow.
I now experience this profound truth in a whole new light. My work has a new purpose: to capture life moments. The fleeting moments of children and the wondrous moments of celebrating love. My hope is that I can preserve those moments for you and along the way share with you how you can do the same.
Contact me to book your photography session or event: amelia@ameliajmoore.com.
In addition to showcasing my work on this site, I also want to be a photography resource for you. Everyone desires to capture their own life moments. So I will post tips on how to manage & use your camera. If you have a specific question, please contact me and I'll make a post about it!
I look forward to getting to know you. During your photo shoot, we'll have fun roaming, running, climbing and laughing. Thank you for checking out my work and allowing me the privilege of investing in your life through photography.
- Amelia Moore
Lifestyle, Portrait & Wedding Photographer {Nashville, TN & beyond!}

Post a Comment

My new BLOG

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP